The journey to Marina Bay Sands from Little India was an interesting one, from one station to another, I dragged my super heavy luggage (note to self: find a proper backpack) even when crossing the streets. Thank God for years of training to become a seasoned traveler, and also for someone to help me out. The only complaint would be the scorching hot sun, which at the end of the day, can’t be helped…
This is how the hotel looks like, from a birds eye view. Oh no, that’s just a miniature:
This whole thing was built at an investment of US$ 5.5 billion inclusive of land cost on a 15.5 hectares of land with a built-up area of 581, 400 sqm. The casino is only less than 3% of the Gross Floor Area haha. The hotel was designed by the famous Boston based architest, Moshe Safdie, who I met during the museum tour the day after.
Back to my story….
Marina Bay Sands’ bathroom, for me, was heaven on the 14th floor =)
Oh, and I kept the best for the last…..SUPPLIESSSS!!!!
they have my name on the telly!
Other available room amenities for Atrium rooms:
- Stylish, modern decor
- Views of either the city skyline or the sea
- Executive work desk
- High speed internet access (wired / wireless)
- Cable TV and movies on demand
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Accessible or handicapped rooms are available
- Non-smoking or smoking rooms are available
- NEW: Complimentary access to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck during your stay
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Bus on arrival
Check out Marina Bay Sands on their website for rates and other info.
10 Bayfront Ave
- Marina Bay Sands epic Skypark and Ku De Ta bar
- The Lion King Press Conference
- Oris Col Moschin Launch Part II – Military training
- London 2009 – a recap
- Valisere Lingerie 150th Anniversary fashion show