TRAVELLERS heading for Jakarta and Semarang in Indonesia will have another airline to choose from when Batavia Air starts flying out of Changi Airport on Wednesday.
The addition will take to 12 the number of carriers flying between Singapore and Jakarta, offering 450 flights a week, Changi Airport Group said in a statement on Tuesday.
Batavia Air will also be the first to offer direct flights between Changi and Semarang – the capital of Central Java and Indonesia’s fifth largest city. In total, the Singapore-Indonesia market will be served by 14 carries that will operate more than 750 weekly scheduled flights.
Indonesia is one of Singapore’s largest markets for air travel and despite the economic downturn, passenger traffic between Singapore and Indonesia continued to grow in the first ten months of 2009 with an increase of 4.3 per cent compared to the same period last year.
Batavia Air is the eighth new carrier to commence operations at Changi Airport this year.
When it starts flying on Wednesday, the airport will be served by 86 scheduled airlines operating more than 4,880 weekly scheduled flights to 201 cities in 60 countries.
Dapatkan tiket murah ke Singapura di sini !!!
Incoming search terms:
- paket tour singapore 2017 semarang (1)
- tour wiaata singaputa 2017 dari semarang (1)
- tour singapore dari semarang indonesia (1)
- tour singapore dari semarang (1)
- Promo liburan singapura semarang (1)
- promo liburan ke singapura di semarang (1)
- penerbangan semarang singapur (1)
- paket wisata singapura in semarang (1)
- paket wisata semarang singapura (1)
- travel tour semarang singapore (1)